Services at Pedal The Plains 2018
Imagine a better way to enjoy your tour experience
- You get the ease of having a highly skilled crew set up your camp everyday and place your baggage inside your tent. No more soaked luggage! In the morning you just pack your bag and ride. Sherpa Packers take care of the rest!
- Experience the comfort of camping life with roomy tents, a sleeping bag with a pillow, and an air mattress or cot, and comfy camp chairs. Daily towel service and a device charging station will be available each day. We've got you covered if you need a bicycle pump in the morning. We'll even have hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and oatmeal for you in the morning!
- Enjoy the community of the camping experience. There are really wonderful people to get to know on the bike tours.
- We will be setting up on the afternoon of Registration Day the 13th by 2 pm. We will break camp on the morning of the 16th and transport your baggage back to Kiowa.
- Sign up by July 20th before we raise our prices!